Tuesday, April 16, 2013

World Beer Festival spotlights N.C. brews

Thousands enjoyed the World Beer Festival on April 13.

By Dathan Kazsuk | April 16, 2013
Twitter: @TriangleAT | Facebook: Triangle Around Town | Instagram: @trianglearoundtown


This had to be one of my most memorable Saturdays of the year so far.

On April 13, I was able to cover the All About Beer's World Beer Festival in downtown Raleigh's Moore Square. Over 100 of your favorite brewers serving over 200+ different beers. All I can say is "WOW."


I was on the clock with work, so I actually had to conduct interviews with local North Carolina beer managers and brewers. But honestly, I can't see that as a bad thing. I met several great local peeps, like White Street Brewing Company's Dino Radosta, Raleigh Brewing Company's John Federal and Natty Greene's Thomas Vincent.


But here's what I want you to do ... click here ... and read about it from my work blog, where I have 18 awesome photos for you to view in my slideshow, which highlights over a dozen NC breweries. I also have a rare photo of the National Bohemian Beer's mascot. I heard he's as rare as spotting Bigfoot himself!!!!