By Jen | December 27, 2016
Twitter: @TriangleAT | Facebook: Triangle Around Town | Instagram: @trianglearoundtown
In 2016 we did our first Winter Reds and we had a fabulous time. This year marks the 8th Annual event taking place over two weekends: January 28-29, and again, February 25-26. What exactly is this event, you ask? Included in the ticket price, you will receive a souvenir glass at a starting winery along with a map. As you traverse from winery to winery, you will receive a 2-oz. pour of red wine and a 3-oz. food pairing.
This is a great way to visit a winery you have not yet had the opportunity to experience. The hours are Saturday, 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. The January weekend is $25 and includes 6 wineries while the February weekend is $20 for 5 wineries.
This year also offers some new events. Both weekends will also include Yadkin Winter Red Wine Dinners and Shows at the Yadkin Cultural Arts Center, both for additional cost.
The wineries included in the January weekend are:
- Cellar 4201, East Bend
- Divine Llama, East Bend
- Flint Hill Vineyards, East Bend
- Ragapple Lassie Vineyards, Boonville
- Sanders Ridge Vineyards, Boonville
- Hanover Park Vineyards, Yadkinville
- Brandon Hills Vineyard, Yadkinville
- Dobbins Creek Vineyards, Hamptonville
- Laurel Gray Vineyards, Hamptonville
- Shadow Springs Vineyards, Hamptonville
- Windsor Run Cellars, Hamptonville