Social House Vodka has teamed up with the Carolina Hurricanes for a multi-year unique dining experience – the All-Star Chef Series.
Not to be confused with other "competitive" cooking challenges that have graced the Triangle-area in the past, the All-Star Chef Series provides exclusive access to some of North Carolina's leading chefs in an engaging multi-course seated dinner prior to selected Hurricanes home games.
Each dinner will take place inside the Arena Club restaurant at PNC Arena two hours before the puck drops. The experience will feature two acclaimed chefs showcasing their creative ways of serving up new and exciting flavors.
"We are really excited to partner with Social House Vodka on this campaign as it's another opportunity for us to highlight North Carolina and all it has to offer," says Mike Forman, vice president of marketing and brand strategy for the Hurricanes. "The culinary scene in this state has taken off and thanks to Social House Vodka, we are able to bring 12 of the best chefs throughout the state right here to PNC Arena."
The feelings are mutual according to Social House's President Cary Joshi. "It is an honor to work with the Carolina Hurricanes, given that we share common beliefs and values. We look forward to working with the Hurricanes organization and leveraging our networks to create and provide the best game day experience for fans."
The All-Star Chef Series team line-up includes:
- Nov. 10, 2018: Dean Neff of PinPoint Restaurant, Wilmington and Chris Coleman of Stoke Charlotte, Charlotte
- Dec. 11, 2018: Katie Button of Katie Button Restaurants, Asheville and Meherwan Irani of Chai Pani Restaurant Group, Asheville
- Jan. 4, 2019: Jacob Boehm of Snap Pea Underground, Raleigh and Michael Lee of M Sushi, Durham
- Feb. 19, 2019: Matthew Register of Southern Smoke BBQ, Garland and Eric Montagne of Locals Seafood Market & Oyster Bar at Transfer Co, Raleigh
- March 16, 2019: Matt Kelly of Mateo, Durham and Sean Fowler of Mandolin, Raleigh
- March 28, 2019: Walter Royal of Angus Barn, Raleigh and Serge Falcoz-Vigne of Saint Jacques, Raleigh
Tickets for the Carolina Hurricanes All-Star Chef Series pregame event and lower level
game tickets are $135. Carolina Hurricanes season ticket members also have access to purchasing tickets to the All-Star Chef Series pregame event for only $75.00.